Author interviews are an excellent way to connect with your readers.
Please use these questions as a guide for your interview. Feel free to add additional questions or skip any that you prefer not to answer.
- How many books have you written? What are their names?
- What is your most recent book about?
- What authors do you enjoy reading and how have they influenced you as an author?
- What type of environment do you like to write in?
- Where do you get your inspiration/ideas?
- Do you get professional help with editing, book cover designing, formatting, etc. or do you do it yourself?
- Where do you live (state, country)?
- Do you have a family?
- What is something interesting or unique about you as a person?